Hallelujah I managed to get my festive gift guide out!
Every year I try and put together a Christmas list and I almost missed it…anyone else feeling the brain fog of silly season?!
But here it is!
A collection of great gifts for all your Christmas giving needs; I’ve even broken some of it up into stocking fillers and luxury items…great for getting into your loved one’s eternal good books 😉
- Little August is making the cutest clothing for little boys and their Christmas selection this year is adorable! Clothing from R240
- Savor every moment with a Milestone Box from Kikki & Franki. From R460
- This Hooded Towel from Born & Bare is the perfect accessory for babe this summer. R450
- Watch how they giggle with joy in one of these Swings from Tiger Lily Tots. From R865
- One of my favorite skincare brands, Pure Beginnings , has baby’s sensitive skin at heart. Gift sets available from R185
- These snuggly Cuddle Bunnys from Tiger Lily Tots are perfectly soft for babs, and they come in varying colours and prints. R295
- Bag these brightly colored Christmas figures from Mentor Mom for R280
- Available in different options, the painted rock sets from Squiggle are super cute. I especially love the Christmas rocks one for just R220
- For hugs and cuddles, the Lily Bun Rabbit from Frankie and Friends SA is perfect at only R290
- In pretty pastels, this R199 Birds collection from Thornewood Treasures is a great addition to a stocking.
- Create an imaginary garden with Botanically-inspired Stamps from Cabin Kids SA at R595
- Encourage them to play and explore outdoors with this Insect Hotel from Stumped for R449
- Makers gotta make – unleash the carpenter inside with this Little August Wooden Tools Set for R250
- Life’s a little frantic right now and our little people are feeling it too. This 3 Pack Aromadough set is the perfect gift pack combining the powers of Focus, Study and Peace. R295
- I can’t resist Christmas-themed foodie gifts and these boxes of Reindeer Food from Ma Mere are too cute! R110
- I’m here for all the endless possibilities with the Thornewood Rocker, R1100
- Encourage open-ended play with the Imagimags Squares Set – a breakout star on the ‘gram this year. R799
- Choosing just one Declan & Leah was tricky but the Leah Doll House won me over. It arrives assembled so you just need to find enough wrapping material to cover it 😉 From R2650
- Let’s build a fortress! The Turret from Studio Doodle is one of their amazing Castle building sets for R790.
- If it’s got sequins, then I want it…if only the Sequin Hooded Cape Set from Noma & Grace came in my size. R950
- For a big spoil, the Emerald green Sammy bike from Simple Sam will make any kid’s year! R1,999
- A sweet little stocking filler, these Sf Vision Resin bookmarks for R120 each would also make fab table gifts
- Personalize her phone with a Hey Casey Phone Case – the quality is incredible and you can even upload your own images. R250 (But bag one now for Black Friday and save 25%)
- How pretty is this Ilundi purse – available in so many patterns and this one is currently only R150!
- Imagine the brownie points you’d score if you slipped a Botanica Jewellery King Protea Pod Necklace into her stocking! R580
- Light it up with the festive sweet and spicy notes of the Melissa Louise Holiday Wreath Candle for R390
- Have a Spa day at home with the Natural Home Spa Kit from Katavi for R584. They also have a sample kit for R150!
- For making her coffee in bed, the handmade mugs from Tday are very generous in size and I love the Birthday Cake Mug. R150
- Lorraine Loots’ minute works are exquisite and this little book of 100 Paintings For Ants will be a treasured gift for any art lover. R380
- I love the prints of Julia Buchanan and this Floral Towel for R370 is spot-on for summer
- Again, maybe I am projecting my own needs into this gift guide, but I just adore this Antares Halo from Barethread Fashions. Gift it to her on Christmas Eve and have some mistletoe handy. R529
- When I grow up I want to buy ALL the Babylonstoren things. But for now, I’ll settle for one of their many beautiful gift box collections such as Scented Darlings for R850.
- Encourage her to live out her Cottagecore dreams in a piece from Me & B. I love this Gingham number for R899
- Help her focus on her visions and goals for 2022 with a Beautiful Planner from Creativ & Heart. R610
- Personally, I want every Mungo item, but for this guide, I think the Ruti Kikoi lightweight wrap will be his fave this summer. R435
- Beach, please! Granadilla shorts with their unmistakable prints are a great gift, from R740
- Have a cup o’ jo from one of these Handmade Ceramic Mugs by Louise Jennings for R135 ea
- Savour each sip with Kitchencraft Le’Xpress Hammered Copper Finish Coffee Pot for R859
- For CT guys, send him a voucher for a virtual golf game @ The Tee. Play as a team of 4 on courses around the world or practice on your game from R350 p/h
- Van Comfy live up to their name with customizable threads for slow living. Choose from a myriad of prints and colours from R270
- I couldn’t just put a normal gin on this list, it’s Christmas, it’s got to sparkle! The latest offering from Kindred Spirits will do just that. Available from Takealot, Lean On Me has flavors of citrus peel, cape fynbos and juniper. R235
- Is he even South African if he doesn’t wear Plakkies?! Slip these into his stocking and his feet will thank you. From R280
- Let him keep your face close to his butt at all times with personalized Jocks (and socks) from Sox & Jox. This will be the present he will talk about the most and it’s guaranteed to crack (excuse the pun) lots of smiles. From R225
Aaaaand that’s all folks…I know there are many more options out there, please do share them in the comments.
Need more inspiration? Check out the wonderful Just A Mamma and her amazing local-inspired Christmas gift guide >> https://justamamma.com/local-online-christmas-shopping-south-africa/